Wayne Water Heaters
- According to the census in 2010, Wayne’s population was 54,717, which had rsien from 54,069 in the 2000 census.
- Wayne was formed as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 12, 1847, from portions of Manchester Township. Totowa was formed from portions of Wayne and Manchester Township on March 15, 1898.
- Darryl “DMC” McDaniels of the hip-hop group Run-D.M.C. was raised in Wayne.
- Sam Porcello, a food scientist who developed the Oreo cookie filling is from Wayne.
- Queen Latifah was a resident of Wayne for part of her youth.
- George Washington (1732–1799), Founding Father and the first President of the United States resided in Dey Mansion during the American Revolutionary War before the area was called Wayne.
- Wayne is home to the Toys “R” Us corporate headquarters and to the Valley National Bank corporate headquarters.
Water heaters are under more stress and pressure than any other appliance in your Wayne home. They’re used daily (and multiple times a day), and they’re very rarely turned off. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the experience and knowledge that’s required to help with any services that you need for your water heater. Whether you’re looking for a tune-up, in-depth repairs, an installation, or a replacement, our water heater technicians can tackle the job. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have at least once yearly tune-up of your water. Tune-ups will help you find any problems as soon as possible once they develop, before they cause more serious damage. Plus, they’ll guarantee that your water heater functions as efficiently as possible.
Wayne Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless waters are rapidly growing in popularity. They’re more efficient and often more effective than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters—as their name implies—don’t use tanks to retain any water. Instead, tankless water heaters work by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Three Reasons You Might Want a Tankless Water Heater in Your New Jersey Home
Tankless water heaters (which are also called continuous, instant, or flash water heaters) are becoming more and more popular. Without a tank that heats large portions of water at once, tankless water heaters are able to instantly heat water, which makes them very efficient. Some New Jersey homeowners still have questions they need answered before…Read More
- Commonly Asked Questions About Water Heaters
Being an East Hanover homeowner comes with great responsibility. One of those responsibilities is making sure that your house has hot water at all times, which means staying on top of your water heater's service needs. The most important thing that you can do in order to make sure you keep yours up and running,…Read More