Livingston Water Heaters
- As of the 2010 census, Livingston’s population was 20,366, which was an increase from the 27,391 counted in the 2000 census.
- The township was named for William Livingston, the first Governor of New Jersey, with his family’s coat of arms as its seal.
- Livingston’s history dates back to 1699 when 101 Newark settlers wanted to move westward. They set up a committee to negotiate from Lenni Lenape Native Americans for the purchase of the Horseneck Tract which today includes Livingston and eight other municipalities to the north.
- Jason Alexander, known for playing the role of George Costanza on the popular 1990’s sitcom Seinfeld, grew up in Livingston, New Jersey and is a 1977 graduate of Livingston High School.
- There are more than 470 acres (1.9 km2) of wooded parks with passive hiking trails in Livingston.
Water heaters are under more stress and pressure than any other appliance in your Livingston home, so they require extremely frequent maintenance and repairs. Your water heater is used every day, multiple times a day, and it’s very rarely turned off. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or when any “less serious” could into disastrous ones.
The professional technicians at Water Heaters NJ are experienced and knowledgeable enough to help you with any services you need for your Livingston business or home’s water heater. No matter what kind of water heater you use, nor what brand, our professionals can handle any job from regular maintenance to full installations and replacements. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have your water heater tuned up at least once every year. Tune-ups will help your water heater run as efficiently as possible at all times, and they’ll find and get rid of any problems that could ultimately lead to a breakdown of the unit.
If your water heater isn’t tuned up regularly, there’s no telling when a problem could leave your Livingston home without hot water, which can be a major disruption of your daily life.
Livingston Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters, which are also sometimes referred to as instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, are more efficient, and often more effective, than traditional water heaters. They’re quickly growing in popularity, and they can help you save on water and electricity or gas.
Tankless water heaters—as their name implies—don’t use tanks to retain any water. Instead, tankless water heaters work by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater requires a lot of attention, maintenance, and frequent repairs. It's almost always under stress, and it's rarely turned off, so there's no way to predict when a serious problem might crop up. Our water heater specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection at least once a year to find any…Read More
- Three Ways to Keep Your Water Heater Running as Well as Possible
Many New Jersey homeowners take their water heater for granted, but there’s no way around it: your water heater is one of the most important parts of your home. Whether you’re washing a load of dishes or taking a warm shower on a winter morning, water heaters are a huge part of the comfort that…Read More
If you need any water heater services in the Livingston area, call Water Heaters NJ today at 973-882-7733, or fill out our online request form.