East Hanover Water Heaters
- East Hanover’s population as of the 2010 census was 11,157, which is decline from the 11,393 counted in the census in 2000.
- The manufacturing plants for Modelez International (formerly Nabisco) and the pharmaceutical company Novartis are located in East Hanover.
- The name Hanover comes from the House of Hanover in Germany and was given to the Township of Hanover in 1720 as a sign of respect to King George I of the House of Hanover, the British king who rules over the American colonies in the 18th Century.
- East Hanover is home to the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, operated by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark.
- Notable current and former residents of East Hanover include Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, reality star of Jersey Shore and its spin-off, Snooki & JWoww; and Buddy Valastro, owner of Carlo’s Bakery, which is featured on Cake Boss.
The water heater in your home is under constant stress: it’s rarely turned off, and it’s used daily, often several times a day. So it requires more maintenance and repair than almost any other appliance in your East Hanover home, and it’s almost impossible to know when a serious problem might occur, or which “smaller” problems are on the brink of turning disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have professional water heater technicians that can help with any services you need for your water heater. From installations and repairs to tune-ups and replacements, we can handle the job. We can work with both residential and commercial water heaters, and whether you have a gas, electric, or any other kind of water heater, we can make sure yours is as efficient and functional as possible at all time.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professional water heater technicians recommend you have a tune-up at least once a year. Without regular tune-ups, your East Hanover home’s water could easily succumb to wear-and-tear or serious damages. And if you don’t have hot water for any period of time, it can be a major disruption of your daily routine.
Our professionals will make sure that any problems your water heater has are taken care of promptly and professionally.
East Hanover Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters—also known as instant, continuous, or flash water heaters—are growing in popularity, and it’s not hard to see why. These water heaters don’t retain any water, so they don’t need to have a tank, which makes them much more efficient.
Tankless water heaters heat water by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Tips On Saving Energy In Your NJ Home
Every day, we notice all the energy-wasting machines around the house like the television, lights, kitchen appliances, air conditioning equipment, computers, gadgets, and more. We think about where in the world our energy dollars are going so we try to make good choices by buying energy-saving equipment. What most people overlook in terms of energy…Read More
- 2015 Government Regulations for New Jersey Water Heaters
Beginning in 2015, the Department of Energy has updated it's water heater standards for all manufacturers and homeowners for all types of water heaters. The purpose of these standards is to save energy, lower emissions, and ensure that all homes and businesses have safe models. While on the surface, this may seem like a hassle…Read More