Dover Water Heaters
- The climactic scene of the 2008 movie The Wrestler was filmed at the Baker theater in Dover.
- Dover is referenced multiple times in The Sopranos. The location is featured in a few episodes.
- The music video for Eddie Money’s “I Wanna Go Back” was filmed on Blackwell Street and at the old Dover High School, Dover Middle School, and now Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art.
- Adam Kubert and Andy Kubert both grew up in Dover with their father, Joe Kubert, founder of The Kubert School for cartooning and graphic art. All three are cartoonists and Adam & Andy Kubert both currently teach at the Kubert School.
- The inventor of the steel guitar, Joseph Kekuku, is from Dover, New Jersey as well.
- The community of Dover is centered around a developed downtown area filled with many eateries. A vast percentage of these are owned and run by Hispanics of various countries, and feature their ethnic food.
Water heaters are under nearly constant stress and pressure. They’re used daily, and multiple days each day, and it’s very rare that they’re ever turned off. So water heater require more maintenance and more frequent repairs than, most likely, any other appliances in your Dover home. It can be It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the experience and knowledge that’s required to help with any services that you need for your water heater. Whether you need a tune-up, serious repairs, an installation, or a replacement, our professionals can handle the job from start to finish. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, and we can work with gas, electric, solar, or tankless water heaters.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professional water heater technicians recommend that you have your water heater tunes up at least once every year. Tune-ups will allow our professionals to find any problems with your water as quickly as possible after they’ve developed, before they’re able to cause more serious damage. Tune-ups will ensure that your water heater is running as efficiently as possible, and they’ll extend the lifespan of your water heater.
Dover Tankless Water Heaters
Sometimes call instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, tankless water heaters are rapidly growing in popularity, and it’s easy to see why. Tankless water heaters never retain any water, so they don’t need a tank and are much more efficient than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters heat water by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Three Reasons You Might Want a Tankless Water Heater in Your New Jersey Home
Tankless water heaters (which are also called continuous, instant, or flash water heaters) are becoming more and more popular. Without a tank that heats large portions of water at once, tankless water heaters are able to instantly heat water, which makes them very efficient. Some New Jersey homeowners still have questions they need answered before…Read More
- Morristown Solar Water Heaters – The Future Is Here
As homeowners turn more and more to solar power for their Morristown homes, it only makes sense that this would extend to include solar water heaters. While there are plenty of benefits, it seems that some homeowners are still unsure of whether or not this is something they need for their home. With common misconceptions…Read More