Boonton Water Heaters
- The 2010 United States Census determined the population of Boonton was 8,247, a decline from 8,496 that was counted in the 2000 census.
- The town was originally names “Boone-Town” is 1761, after the Colonial Governor Thomas Boone.
- Boonton was originally formed on March 16, 1866, within portions of Hanover Township and Pequannock Township. The town was reincorporated and became independent on March 18, 1867.
- Grace Lord Park provides recreation opportunities and hiking trails, including a view of Boonton Falls.
- Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Amanda Bennett was raised in Boonton, New Jersey.
- Jim Lewis, a writer for The Muppets, grew up in Boonton, NJ and attended Boonton High School.
- During the 18th century, the settlement of Boonetown (variously spelled as Booneton or the current Boonton) was established on the Rockaway River, about 1.5 miles (2.4 km) downstream from the current site of the town. As early as 1747, Obadiah Baldwin ran an iron refining forge there using the iron ore and charcoal available in the area together with water power from the river.
Your water heater is nearly always under stress and pressure. It’s used every day, usually multiple times a day, and it is hardly ever turned off. Because of that, and because you depend on it for so much, it’s very important that it receives more maintenance and more frequent repairs than almost any other appliance in your home. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or when any “less serious” could into disastrous ones.
The professional technicians at Water Heaters NJ are experienced and knowledgeable enough to help you with any services you need for your Boonton business or home’s water heater. No matter what kind of water heater you use, nor what brand, our professionals can handle any job from regular maintenance to full installations and replacements. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have a tune-up of your water heater at least once a year. Tune-ups will make sure that your water heater is functioning as efficiently as possible, and they’ll also find any problems that could turn dire.
If your water heater isn’t regularly tuned up, you have no way of knowing when a serious problem might erupt, and you could be left without hot water in your Boonton home, which is a serious disruption of your daily life.
Boonton Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are quickly growing in popularity, thanks to the fact that they’re more efficient and often more effective than traditional water heaters.
Rather than storing several gallons of water and heating it bit by bit, tankless water heaters heat the exact amount of water you’re using with heated coils near your faucets. The water is heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater requires a lot of attention, maintenance, and frequent repairs. It's almost always under stress, and it's rarely turned off, so there's no way to predict when a serious problem might crop up. Our water heater specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection at least once a year to find any…Read More
- Tips On Saving Energy In Your NJ Home
Every day, we notice all the energy-wasting machines around the house like the television, lights, kitchen appliances, air conditioning equipment, computers, gadgets, and more. We think about where in the world our energy dollars are going so we try to make good choices by buying energy-saving equipment. What most people overlook in terms of energy…Read More