Wayne Water Heaters
- According to the census in 2010, Wayne’s population was 54,717, which had rsien from 54,069 in the 2000 census.
- Wayne was formed as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 12, 1847, from portions of Manchester Township. Totowa was formed from portions of Wayne and Manchester Township on March 15, 1898.
- Darryl “DMC” McDaniels of the hip-hop group Run-D.M.C. was raised in Wayne.
- Sam Porcello, a food scientist who developed the Oreo cookie filling is from Wayne.
- Queen Latifah was a resident of Wayne for part of her youth.
- George Washington (1732–1799), Founding Father and the first President of the United States resided in Dey Mansion during the American Revolutionary War before the area was called Wayne.
- Wayne is home to the Toys “R” Us corporate headquarters and to the Valley National Bank corporate headquarters.
Water heaters are under more stress and pressure than any other appliance in your Wayne home. They’re used daily (and multiple times a day), and they’re very rarely turned off. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the experience and knowledge that’s required to help with any services that you need for your water heater. Whether you’re looking for a tune-up, in-depth repairs, an installation, or a replacement, our water heater technicians can tackle the job. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have at least once yearly tune-up of your water. Tune-ups will help you find any problems as soon as possible once they develop, before they cause more serious damage. Plus, they’ll guarantee that your water heater functions as efficiently as possible.
Wayne Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless waters are rapidly growing in popularity. They’re more efficient and often more effective than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters—as their name implies—don’t use tanks to retain any water. Instead, tankless water heaters work by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- 2015 Government Regulations for New Jersey Water Heaters
Beginning in 2015, the Department of Energy has updated it's water heater standards for all manufacturers and homeowners for all types of water heaters. The purpose of these standards is to save energy, lower emissions, and ensure that all homes and businesses have safe models. While on the surface, this may seem like a hassle…Read More
- Tips On Saving Energy In Your NJ Home
Every day, we notice all the energy-wasting machines around the house like the television, lights, kitchen appliances, air conditioning equipment, computers, gadgets, and more. We think about where in the world our energy dollars are going so we try to make good choices by buying energy-saving equipment. What most people overlook in terms of energy…Read More