Parsippany Water Heaters
- As of the 2010 census, the population of Parsippany was 53,238, an increase from the 50,649 that was counted in the 2010 census.
- The name Parsippany comes the Lenape Native American word “parsipanong,” which means “the place where the river winds through the valley”.
- Parsippany-Troy Hills (which is often called simply Parsippany) was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 12, 1928, from portions of Hanover Township, based on the results of a referendum held on May 9, 1928.
- In 2006, Money magazine recognized Parsippany as one of the Best Places to Live in the United States. Parsippany was ranked 17th, the highest of any place in New Jersey. In 2008, it moved up to 13th, then placed 15th and 16th 2012 and 2014, respectively. The magazine cites the city’s arts and leisure as its main allure.
Water heaters are nearly always under extreme amounts of pressure—they’re used daily (and multiple times a day), and they’re very rarely turned off. So they require more maintenance than probably any other appliance in your Parsippany home. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the experience and knowledge that’s required to help with any services that you need for your water heater. Whether you’re looking for a tune-up, in-depth repairs, an installation, or a replacement, our water heater technicians can tackle the job. We can work with both residential and commercial water heaters, and we can work with any type of water heater, whether it’s gas, electric, solar, or tankless.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professional water heater technicians recommend that you have your water heater tuned up at least once a year. Tune-ups will allow you to catch any problems that are developing with your water heater before they become very serious or cause significant damage. If you don’t have your water heater tuned up regularly, there’s no telling when a problem could leave your Parsippany home without hot water, which can be a major disruption to your daily life.
Parsippany Tankless Water Heaters
Also referred to as instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, tankless water heaters are rapidly growing in popularity, and it’s not difficult to see way. Tankless water heaters never retain any water, so they don’t need a tank and are much more efficient than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters heat water by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Is Your Household Ready To Go Tankless?
You just got the news that you are going to need to replace your hot water heater – not fun, we know. However, the one perk is that this is the perfect opportunity to make the transition to a tankless water heater, should you so desire. Of course, in order to make this type of…Read More
- Tips On Saving Energy In Your NJ Home
Every day, we notice all the energy-wasting machines around the house like the television, lights, kitchen appliances, air conditioning equipment, computers, gadgets, and more. We think about where in the world our energy dollars are going so we try to make good choices by buying energy-saving equipment. What most people overlook in terms of energy…Read More