Morristown Water Heaters
- As of 2010’s census, the population of Morristown was 18,411, which had declined from the 18,544 that was counted in the 2000 census.
- Morristown has been called “the military capital of the American Revolution” because of its strategic role in the war for independence from Great Britain. Today, this history can be viewed in a variety of locations throughout the town that collectively make up Morristown National Park.
- The area was inhabited by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans for up to 6,000 years prior to exploration by Europeans.
- Following the American Revolution the former colony became the state of New Jersey and it wasn’t until 100 years after the American Revolution began that Morristown was incorporated as a town by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 6, 1865, within Morris Township, and it was formally set off from the township in 1895.
Your water heater is under constant pressure—it’s used every day (and typically multiple times all day long), and it’s very rare that it’s turned off for any reason. So water heaters require more maintenance and more frequent repairs than almost any other appliance in your Morristown home. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have professional water heater technicians on hand at all times who can help you with any services you need for your water heater. Whether you in-depth repairs, regular maintenance, an installation, or a replacement, our professionals can handle the job. We work with both residential and commercial units, and can help with any type or brand of water heater.
We’re also a supplier of several brands of water heaters and boilers.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have your water heater tuned up at least yearly. Tune-ups will allow you to catch any problems that are developing with your water heater before they become very serious or cause significant damage. If you don’t have your water heater tuned up regularly, there’s no telling when a problem could leave your Morristown home without hot water, which can be a major disruption of your daily life.
Morristown Tankless Water Heaters
Sometimes called instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and often more effective, than traditional water heaters. For this reason, their popularity is rapidly growing.
Tankless water heaters—as their name implies—don’t use tanks to retain any water. Instead, tankless water heaters work by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Is Your Household Ready To Go Tankless?
You just got the news that you are going to need to replace your hot water heater – not fun, we know. However, the one perk is that this is the perfect opportunity to make the transition to a tankless water heater, should you so desire. Of course, in order to make this type of…Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater requires a lot of attention, maintenance, and frequent repairs. It's almost always under stress, and it's rarely turned off, so there's no way to predict when a serious problem might crop up. Our water heater specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection at least once a year to find any…Read More