Morristown Water Heaters
- As of 2010’s census, the population of Morristown was 18,411, which had declined from the 18,544 that was counted in the 2000 census.
- Morristown has been called “the military capital of the American Revolution” because of its strategic role in the war for independence from Great Britain. Today, this history can be viewed in a variety of locations throughout the town that collectively make up Morristown National Park.
- The area was inhabited by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans for up to 6,000 years prior to exploration by Europeans.
- Following the American Revolution the former colony became the state of New Jersey and it wasn’t until 100 years after the American Revolution began that Morristown was incorporated as a town by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 6, 1865, within Morris Township, and it was formally set off from the township in 1895.
Your water heater is under constant pressure—it’s used every day (and typically multiple times all day long), and it’s very rare that it’s turned off for any reason. So water heaters require more maintenance and more frequent repairs than almost any other appliance in your Morristown home. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have professional water heater technicians on hand at all times who can help you with any services you need for your water heater. Whether you in-depth repairs, regular maintenance, an installation, or a replacement, our professionals can handle the job. We work with both residential and commercial units, and can help with any type or brand of water heater.
We’re also a supplier of several brands of water heaters and boilers.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professionals recommend that you have your water heater tuned up at least yearly. Tune-ups will allow you to catch any problems that are developing with your water heater before they become very serious or cause significant damage. If you don’t have your water heater tuned up regularly, there’s no telling when a problem could leave your Morristown home without hot water, which can be a major disruption of your daily life.
Morristown Tankless Water Heaters
Sometimes called instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and often more effective, than traditional water heaters. For this reason, their popularity is rapidly growing.
Tankless water heaters—as their name implies—don’t use tanks to retain any water. Instead, tankless water heaters work by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Types of Water Heaters for Your New Jersey Home
There are many different types of water heaters, and deciding on which kind is best for you depends on your specific needs. All water heaters have various strengths and weaknesses—some may be extremely energy efficient, and others are able to provide you with instant hot water at all times. It’s worth taking a minute…Read More
- Three Reasons You Might Want a Tankless Water Heater in Your New Jersey Home
Tankless water heaters (which are also called continuous, instant, or flash water heaters) are becoming more and more popular. Without a tank that heats large portions of water at once, tankless water heaters are able to instantly heat water, which makes them very efficient. Some New Jersey homeowners still have questions they need answered before…Read More