Morris Plains Water Heater
- As of 2010, the borough Morris Plains had a population of 5,532, which was an increase from the 5,236 that was recorded in the 2000 census.
- Morris Plains serves as a bedroom community, with many residents traveling to work in New York City. The Morristown Line of New Jersey Transit provides commuters with direct access to New York Penn Station and to Hoboken Terminal.
- In an episode of The Sopranos titled “Made in America”, Phil Leotardo is shot to death a Morris Plains Raceway gas station, located on route 10, before being run over.
- The borough has been a major base of operations for Pfizer, previously the headquarters for Warner-Lambert. n 2012, a 63-acre (25 ha) property owned by Pfizer on the west side of Route 53 was acquired by M&M Realty Partners, which plans to redevelop the site for a mixed use development that would include 500 housing units and 100,000 square feet (9,300 m2) for retail use.
Water heaters are almost always under pressure and stress. They’re used every day and multiple times during the day, and it’s not often that they’re turned off. Because of the amount of stress water heaters need to endure, and because you rely on them for so much, it’s very important that your water heater is kept in excellent condition. It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or when any “less serious” could into disastrous ones, so your water heater requires more maintenance and repairs than nearly any other appliance in your home.
Water Heaters NJ’s professional water heater technicians have the skill, and experience, and knowledge necessary to tackle any services you need for your water heater. No matter what kind of water heater you use, we can handle anything from regular maintenance to a full replacement, and we’re also certified suppliers of several brands and models. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
According to our professionals, you should have your water heater tuned up at least once every year. Tune-ups will help to ensure that your water heater is running as efficiently as possible, and they’ll also find any small problems that could easily turn into huge hassles.
If you don’t have your water heater regularly tuned up, there’s no telling when a problem could leave your Morris Plains home without hot water, which is a major disruption to your daily life.
Morris Plains Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are quickly growing in popularity, thanks to the fact that they’re more efficient and often more effective than traditional water heaters.
Instead of storing gallons of water in a tank and slowly heating it up, tankless water heaters use heated coils at your water system’s point of exit to heat the water as needed, on contact. So you’ll never be waiting outside of a shower for the water to heat up (which wastes hundreds of gallons of water a year), and your home will be significantly more energy efficient.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Top Ways to Extend the Lifespan of Your Water Heater
The average lifespan of a water heater is about a decade, with proper care along the way. Although newer models are being built tougher, they also tend to require more repairs along the way. Ultimately, the goal is to do what you can to maximize the longevity of this appliance, an investment into your own…Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater requires a lot of attention, maintenance, and frequent repairs. It's almost always under stress, and it's rarely turned off, so there's no way to predict when a serious problem might crop up. Our water heater specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection at least once a year to find any…Read More