Dover Water Heaters
- The climactic scene of the 2008 movie The Wrestler was filmed at the Baker theater in Dover.
- Dover is referenced multiple times in The Sopranos. The location is featured in a few episodes.
- The music video for Eddie Money’s “I Wanna Go Back” was filmed on Blackwell Street and at the old Dover High School, Dover Middle School, and now Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art.
- Adam Kubert and Andy Kubert both grew up in Dover with their father, Joe Kubert, founder of The Kubert School for cartooning and graphic art. All three are cartoonists and Adam & Andy Kubert both currently teach at the Kubert School.
- The inventor of the steel guitar, Joseph Kekuku, is from Dover, New Jersey as well.
- The community of Dover is centered around a developed downtown area filled with many eateries. A vast percentage of these are owned and run by Hispanics of various countries, and feature their ethnic food.
Water heaters are under nearly constant stress and pressure. They’re used daily, and multiple days each day, and it’s very rare that they’re ever turned off. So water heater require more maintenance and more frequent repairs than, most likely, any other appliances in your Dover home. It can be It’s very difficult to tell when a serious problem might occur, or which “less serious” problems are on their way to becoming disastrous.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the experience and knowledge that’s required to help with any services that you need for your water heater. Whether you need a tune-up, serious repairs, an installation, or a replacement, our professionals can handle the job from start to finish. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, and we can work with gas, electric, solar, or tankless water heaters.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professional water heater technicians recommend that you have your water heater tunes up at least once every year. Tune-ups will allow our professionals to find any problems with your water as quickly as possible after they’ve developed, before they’re able to cause more serious damage. Tune-ups will ensure that your water heater is running as efficiently as possible, and they’ll extend the lifespan of your water heater.
Dover Tankless Water Heaters
Sometimes call instant, continuous, or flash water heaters, tankless water heaters are rapidly growing in popularity, and it’s easy to see why. Tankless water heaters never retain any water, so they don’t need a tank and are much more efficient than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters heat water by activating a set of coils which heat up to extreme temperatures. As water passes over these coils, it’s heated on contact, so tankless water heaters are able to use significantly less energy than traditional water heaters by only heating the exact amount of water you need at any given time.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- 2015 Government Regulations for New Jersey Water Heaters
Beginning in 2015, the Department of Energy has updated it's water heater standards for all manufacturers and homeowners for all types of water heaters. The purpose of these standards is to save energy, lower emissions, and ensure that all homes and businesses have safe models. While on the surface, this may seem like a hassle…Read More
- Types of Water Heaters for Your New Jersey Home
There are many different types of water heaters, and deciding on which kind is best for you depends on your specific needs. All water heaters have various strengths and weaknesses—some may be extremely energy efficient, and others are able to provide you with instant hot water at all times. It’s worth taking a minute…Read More